What to do in the Event of an Automobile Accident
1. Check for injuries.
2. Call the Police if you are NOT at fault
3. Take Pictures
4. Exchange Information
-Name of Driver & Driver’s License #
- Drivers Address
- Insurance Information for Vehicle (Insurance Carrier, Policy Number, Claims Numbers, Name of Policy Holder)
-Witness Contact Information (Name, Address and Phone Number)
5. Find out what Police dept is writing up the accident report and get the case number, officers name and officers phone number from the officer.
6. Call Karen Ehlers Insurance Agency at 936-828-2503 and let us help you with filing the claim with the others party’s insurance company
7. Keep a claims file with accident related information. This information will include your claim number, your adjusters name and phone number, any medical expenses related to the accident, etc.